Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My first wet training

It was wet, it was cold and boy those 2 sections of 8 minutes were long. Today I ran week 5 mix 2 of the Podrunner intervals It starts with 5 minutes warm up at 130BPM (which for me comes down to a pace of about 7:45min/km, then an 8 minutes section at 140BPM (about 5:00 - 5:30 min/km) another 5 minutes at 130BPM (by now this has gone up to 8:45 - 9:15 min/km), 8 minutes at (amazingly still around 5:00 - 5:45 min/km) and finally a cooling down section of 1:45 minutes at again 130BPM

Just a tiny little bit disappointed with the distance, but hey, it's only my ninth timed run and I have roughly 1.5 month to get to that 10k mark! Must be possible!

Not much else to say, maybe next time I should write my blog after I take a shower and when I'm a little more rested. Not straight away after I stumble into the house and do my cooling down stretching...

Till next time

Greetinx
Johan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to react to this blog. It's highly appreciated. However, because I want to keep this blog nice and clean and for all ages to read, I have to moderate your message. Rest assured, as long as you keep it clean without swearing or profanities, I will post it. Even if your opinion is completely opposite of mine. Everybody has a right to their own opinion.