Wednesday, May 30, 2012

11 days and counting

11 days from now, I will be running the 5k at the Run for KiKa in Spaarnwoude (did I mention you can sponsor my team at http://goo.gl/7ZZd3). After a month of injury I am slowly getting back up to speed. Slowly is the operative word here. It is taking me a much harder effort to get back to where I was at the time of my knee problems than what it took to get there in the first place. But I am not giving up, I will get there and I will run the 5K in under 30 minutes.

It's a short blog (and a bit overdue) but I'll do my best to post on a more regular basis.

Greetinx
Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to react to this blog. It's highly appreciated. However, because I want to keep this blog nice and clean and for all ages to read, I have to moderate your message. Rest assured, as long as you keep it clean without swearing or profanities, I will post it. Even if your opinion is completely opposite of mine. Everybody has a right to their own opinion.