Thursday, April 12, 2012

A milestone reached

A new milestone in my "running career". I actually reached 2 milestones. I just ran my 10th run! YEAH ME! Secondly, I did a steady-run. 20 minutes of non-stop running. I choose a 138BPM mix from the Podrunner work-out mixes. It was a nice run and an interesting experience. Every now and then I had the feeling that my legs were about to let me continue on my own but amazingly, after a few more steps my legs would forget all about their protests and  just carry-on. And thus taking me for 20 minutes straight trice around a 1.4km lap. I was hoping to breach that 5K barrier today but I have a feeling that it won't take long for me to finally cross that illustrious marker. And after that, on to 10K.

About that 10K. As I mentioned before, I am part of a team (ITSA Runners) that is going to participate in the "Run for KiKa". Yesterday, the first donations came in for our team and today, they kept coming!

If you would like to join in the fight against child cancer, you could be a sponsor of our team! Just click HERE to go directly to the sponsor page of team "ITSA Runners".

Okay, that's it for me for today.

Till my next run.

Greetinx
Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment

How nice of you to react to this blog. It's highly appreciated. However, because I want to keep this blog nice and clean and for all ages to read, I have to moderate your message. Rest assured, as long as you keep it clean without swearing or profanities, I will post it. Even if your opinion is completely opposite of mine. Everybody has a right to their own opinion.